|Specialized Weapon||Long Lance, Halberd|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 마창사 (Machangsa)|
|“||The lost children of Sirocco...
Now, they have raised their lances against the nobles of the empire.
The Imperial Arena. A place where slaves are forced to fight in mortal combat
for the entertainment of their noble masters. Life was meaningless in the arena,
defeat meant certain death while victory only gave repreive to live another day.
This bloody and senseless sport was once exclusively controlled by the nobles
but now the arena has been opened to the public by the orders of the Emperor.
He promised riches and fame to anyone who would bring glory to the Arena but most of all,
freedom to any slave who could win it all.
To become a champion meant great wealth and the status of an imperial noble.
This was enough to tempt not only feeble adventurers in participating but also slaves
like the Demonic Lancers to fight in the arena even if it meant battling their own kin.
The Demonic Lancers suffered greatly as every victory against their own meant absorbing
the power of the demonic lance of the fallen into themselves.
The suffering was so great that a number of Demonic Lancers abandoned their ambition and
headed to Silver Crown to find a way to lift their accursed power and free themselves from the cycle of chaos.
The Demonic Lancer is a melee fighter who, unlike other melee based classes, has the benefit of extra range due to using elongated weaponry. A former slave burdened by the power of the demonic lance, the Lancer makes a quest of freedom from the lancer's ominous powers and to strike a blow against the empire that had enslaved him.
- A Halberd-wielding character who engages the battlefield with slow yet powerful Area-of-Effect attacks and can chain regular attacks with stronger skills. The Vanguard has relatively high survivability due to wearing Heavy Armor.
- A Long Lance-wielding character who engages in lightning fast attacks and combos, leaving no openings for his enemies. The Skirmisher favors speed over defense with his specialization in Light Armor.
- To be released.
- To be released.
How to Advance into a Subclass
The Demonic Lancer must first reach level 15.
For help deciding on your character, the Class Comparison tables have side-by-side class and subclass comparisons.
Demonic Lancer Skills
General TP Skills
- [Demonic Lancer Theme Song]
- [Act 06 Part 1. The Master of Demonic Lance]
- [Act 06 Part 2. Pierce through the Heavens]
- The Demonic Lancer is one of the four characters in the game to have his own theme song, the other three being Male Mage, Knight and Female Slayer. His theme song is titled Crack is Over, sung by Raon Lee with rapping parts by Dante.
- This is the first class to have more than one instructor, formerly being instructed by Hartz von Krueger.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|