|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Bowgun, Musket|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: Percent and Fixed Damage|
Physical Skills: Percent and Fixed Damage
|Alternate Names||Female Spitfire|
Japanese: スピッドファイアー (Supiddofaiā, lit. Spitfire)
Japanese: バルキリー (Barukirī, lit. Valkyrie)
|“||I have a capricious mood that shifts whenever I endow my bullets with a different elemental power…which means you never know how you are going to die.||”|
In Empyrean culture, females have traditionally played an active role in fields that require combat strategies, like varying the bullet you use depending on the situation, and analyzing your combat theater to determine how best to employ traps. That may be why so many female names appear on lists of the most prominent Spitfires.
- At level 50, the Spitfire awakens as the Valkyrie. At level 75, the Valkyrie awakens as a Freyja.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a gun magazine on her back.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is an alternate gun magazine on her back.
- 1 Becoming a Spitfire
- 2 Awakening as a Valkyrie
- 3 Awakening as a Freyja
- 4 Sex Differences
- 5 New Skills
- 6 Original Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Gallery
Becoming a Spitfire
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Valkyrie
"If you can see the bigger picture, you might be able to survive the war. But if you can survive the war, you will see the bigger picture."
- General Helen Caffrey
"Listen, Curio, it's a shame that even physics experts tend to overlook the power of electromagnetic waves, but it's probably because they are too familiar with it. Due to technological comprehension limitations, there really is no way to explain the destructive potential to everyone. If the wrong person ever finds out how to use this power, the outcome of war will be determined by their fingertips."
- Machinist Zen to Curio
"Although our experiments in condensing enormous amounts of electron energy were successful, we are hesitant about applying this technology to battle. Is it right to wield this power? To play the role of Valkyrie, and choose whose life ends first?"
- Jezebel Kitzka
The Spitfire must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Kiri in Underfoot.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as a Freyja
|“||What a fresh smell of the battlefield! I must be in Paradise.||”|
The long war brings drought to peoples’ minds.
Wounded bodies, lost siblings, decimated towns, and buried friends. There's no reason not to feel hurt.
But as you were there, always proving yourself at the Vanguard with victory
The Empyrean People would continue to have hope in their hearts.
You have raged like a tsunami, sometimes like an inferno.
The enemy has knelt before you and your allies have enjoyed the glories of going after you,
and so in the name of the royal princess, I bestow you the name of Goddess of War.
Go without hesitation.
None shall stand in your way.
With all of Empyrean’s blessing, Go without hesitation.
The Valkyrie must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Kiri in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
- Can perform all Spitfire attacks, except Neil the Sniper, while in the air.
- Number of attacks able to be performed is reliant on charges of Nitro Motor.
- Female Spitfires have a higher ammo capacity, but longer cooldown on enchanted bullets
- Enchanted bullet capacity increased from 10 to 11
- They have Booster Bullet instead of Projectile Mastery
- They lack the skill Bullet Burster
- Increased lag time when throwing Grenades from the ground.
- Female's Grenades have a lower attack strength, but higher ammo capacity
- G-14 Buster: Increased from 5 to 6 grenades with about 83% power of Male's grenade
- G-35L Flash Bang: Increased from 4 to 5 grenades with about 80% power of Male's grenade
- G-18 Freeze Grenade: Increased from 3 to 4 with about 75% power of Male's grenade
- Has Grenade Mastery, which increases the number of Grenades she stores, the damage of Grenades, and gives her a chance to throw two grenades at once.
- Able to toss grenades while airborne (3 in Dungeons, 2 in Arena).
- Able to toss a grenade during Backstep.
- Photon Bomb instead of Napalm.
- Different Active and Passive awakenings from Male Counterpart
Female Spitfire Skills
Female Spitfire TP Skills
Female Spitfire Awakening Skills
Female Spitfire 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Gunner Skills
Female Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Female Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Female Spitfire Trailer] [Female Launcher English Trailer] [Female Spitfire Gameplay]
- [Freyja Trailer] [Freyja Gameplay]
Spitfire Skill Cut-In
Spitfire Motion Aura
Weapons Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle--