|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Percent Damage
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
|Alternate Names||Female Ranger|
Japanese: レンジャー (Renjā, lit. Ranger)
Japanese: ブラッディア (Buraddia, lit. Bloodia)
|Alternate Names||Crimson Rose|
Korean: 크림슨 로제
|“||I've yet to meet a gun I can’t out run…or a soul who can out run mine.||”|
While most Male Rangers hail from the lawless district of Empyrean, most Female Rangers are fully-trained members of the Imperial Army. Those cadets in the Empyrean army who show an affinity for firearms are selected for rigorous Ranger training. When they complete this program, they join a secret state organization formed to execute dangerous, covert operations. Some Rangers are even tasked with protecting the royal family, including the young princess.
- At level 50, the Ranger awakens as the Bloodia. At level 75, the Bloodia awakens as the Crimson Rose.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a pair of Gunblades, placed on her revolvers.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a pair of upgraded Gunblades known as Saw Blade.
- 1 Becoming a Ranger
- 2 Awakening as a Bloodia
- 3 Awakening as a Crimson Rose
- 4 Sex Differences
- 5 New Skills
- 6 Original Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Gallery
Becoming a Ranger
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Bloodia
A dangerous stunt sends blood drops down to the floor, gracefully collecting in the distance.
My longing for you increases, as drops are pooled together.
I encounter countless enemies, displaying my instrument of fate, hanging among its chain.
The crimson performance begins, only the moonlight can tame me.
I take a sip of the moon's glow. The abrasive beauty lulls me softly to sleep.
- Excerpt from the Bloodia's Ballad, as it is posted in the Imperial Princess Garden
The Ranger must first reach level 50.
Awakening as a Crimson Rose
|“||How shall I shoot to make myself look sexier?||”|
Against the vile flame that burns Mountains, People,
and even itself, we were so helpless.
There was a day when the castle wall crumbled down and we couldn’t depend on our lord.
It was the day when we realized that our life-long training, and the pride we had built up all that time, was as futile as dust.
When a comrade committed suicide after days of crying, we called her a traitor.
No one, No one… understood that we were still breathing because we were headed for a difficult battle at the palace with nothing but the cold air behind us.
For our little sun has returned with heavenly fortune, let this day be our celebration.
Just defending is not enough. Let us use all we’ve got to fight, to take over, and to punish.
Let this body
Bloom into beautiful, crimson flowers.
The Bloodia must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
- Slightly lower growth rate of HP, and slightly higher growth rate of MP
- Topspin Kick ( Windmill), Needle Sobat ( Mach Kick), and Spriggan( Punisher) have longer cooldowns.
- Topspin Kick has a wider X and Y range.
- Sonic Spike ( Air Raid) moves along the X-axis instead of the Z-axis.
- Multi Headshot has 9 shots (7 in Arena) compared to M. Ranger's 5-shot version, but starts with lower attack strength and surpasses the male counterpart as its level increases.
- Gun Dance ( Wild Shot) has a vacuum and Bleeding (Status) effect, increased range, but lower strength and speed.
- Death Hawk can hit enemies lying prone OTG (on the ground) due to the Female Ranger's height being lower than the Male Ranger's.
- With Gunblade, Chain Powder, and Veiled Cut, the Female Ranger specializes greatly in melee combat and inflicting Bleed (Status) compared to the Male Ranger's specialization in Headshot ( Headshot Mastery).
Female Ranger Skills
Female Ranger TP Skills
Female Ranger Awakening Skills
Female Ranger 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Gunner Skills
Female Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Female Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Female Ranger Trailer] [Female Launcher English Trailer] [Female Ranger Gameplay]
- [Crimson Rose Trailer] [Crimson Rose Gameplay]
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|