|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Weapon||Rod, Staff|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: Percent Damage|
Physical Skills: None
|Alternate Names||English: Glacial Master|
|Alternate Names||Frozen Heart|
Korean: 프로즌 하트
|“||One day, ice will quench the fires of hell itself.||”|
"One day, ice will quench the fires of hell itself."
In a chilly wasteland of death, where even vile spirits have frozen to stone, where the sunlight could never reach...ice rules supreme. Few Mages dare venture to this land devoid of all other elements, but those who do study Water Magic like none other. They call themselves Glacial Masters, and true to their name, they surpass all others in arts of Ice.
They forsake all other elements to achieve this mastery. They counter this weakness by using the Abyss to create weapons of pure ice, so strong that no fire could ever melt them. They are a new breed of Mages, and their power is limitless.
The Glacial Master is a Male Mage who has mastered the powers of Water and Ice. He can summon weapons made of Ice and unleash powerful Water/Ice-based spells.
- At level 50, the Glacial Master awakens as the Hell Freezer then at level 75, Hell Freezer awakens as an Eternal.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a foggy breath.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is forming an ice crystal with his hand above his head before shattering it.
- 1 Becoming a Glacial Master
- 2 Awakening as a Hell Freezer
- 3 Awakening as an Eternal
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming a Glacial Master
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Hell Freezer
|“||The power of permafrost in the palm of my hand...||”|
Flowers Bloom in the Abyss.
Because of the nature of the Abyss, eventually its shapeless form will coalesce into something real.
Of course, this is not something that naturally happens. There is nothing natural about anything they do.
Once the Abyss is solidified, the land that they walk upon, the air that they breathe in,
even the blood that runs through their body will crystallize. They will neither be alive nor dead.
They will exist only for the purpose of magic...
Imagine the grief of mages who gave up part of their physical being just to survive.
A cold heart is all that is left after their change so drastically.
They become more and more detached from others.
They can hardly be considered human, really.
So far from being alive, the mages are closer to being spirits.
In the heart of the mages who have given up everything for magic,
only the Abyss is real, suspended as though an icy flower in a dark place.
These are the Hell Freezers.
The Glacial Master must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot Hall.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as an Eternal
Frozen heart, shattered to pieces
A girl picks up the fragments, tells me to stop suffering.
I ask is it not cold, she answers it is warm
though her fragile hands seem futile.
Frozen by Abyss's flower
Whilst only recognizing one color
Only the girl smiles at me
Filling me with warm and pretty colors.
Finally remembered and ruminated
the red color of the blood flowing through the body.
However the frozen blood vessels recovering its color
did not bring the girl who has left for a long journey.
The cold heart thaws, and the water flows,
My hair that has not grown grows down long.
One who is now gone may never come back
but I will remember, the girl who has awakened me.
Though we have not been together for long
the warmth of the fragile hands remains.
I will preserve, the eternity you have awakened,
Rest peacefully, in the memory of ice...
The Hell Freezer must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Glacial Master Skills
Glacial Master TP Skills
Glacial Master Awakening Skills
Glacial Master 2nd Awakening Skills
Glacial Master Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Glacial Master Trailer] [Glacial Master English Trailer] [Glacial Master Gameplay]
- [Eternal Trailer]
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|