|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Auto Gun, Bowgun, Hand Cannon, Musket, Revolver|
|Specialized Armor||N/A, formerly Leather Armor|
Japanese: ガンナー (Gannā, lit. Gunner)
|“||The smell of fresh gunpowder after a firefight is a reminder that I am still alive.||”|
The Gunner is a mysterious being from another plane where they have mastered technology to compensate for their world’s absence of magic. Tall, lithe and sneaky but physically weak, he attacks at a distance with a brutal arsenal of weapons. The Gunner has even been able to channel the magic of Arad to enchant bullets with elemental powers, which unleash gruesome damage on creatures vulnerable to particular elements.
- 1 Details
- 2 Subclass Advancement
- 3 Class Comparison
- 4 Skills
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Media Content
- Being a gun user, he's able to fight at range easily and freely while having a few up close options.
- Despite that you should take caution as at base, they're not too strong and neither is his durability.
- The majority of his skills allow him to keep his distance.
- A sharpshooting marksman who can easily unleash a fusillade of bullets and juggle enemies to their death. Unlike other Gunner subclasses he excels at fighting in close quarters. Revolvers are his weapon of choice because of their speed and Physical Attack. Rangers focus on dealing burst damage by cancelling kick skills with Stylish, or through Triple Clutch, into Headshot followed by Western Fire, which when coupled with Death by Revolver and high Physical Critical Chance, is able to deal massive damage which can splash to nearby enemies, allowing the Ranger to take out a cluster of enemy all at once. He is also able to chain Windmill into Air Raid to get out of a tough spot, and subsequently rain a few shots down on enemies while re-positioning himself.
- Once awakened, the Ranger can mark his targets with Sudden Death to deal even more damage and increase his Physical Critical Chance, and with his Second Awakening the Ranger is able to fire off Headshots at the end of each of his basic attack chain with Headshot Mastery, allowing him to deal incredible amounts of damage in a short period of time with high Attack Speed (with or without the aid of Fastest Gun) and a weapon with high piercing damage.
- A long-ranged nuking class who is adept at clearing waves of mobs from off the screen. He equips Hand Cannons to augment his Physical Attack while he blasts the opposition away with an arsenal of destructive weaponry. He can also take more of a beating because of his Heavy Armor mastery.
- Adept at setting up machines to lay down constant fire or to kamikaze into enemies. Because he equips Cloth Armor, he must be careful of any enemies that get past the wall of machines. He wields Auto Guns for their great boost to Magical Attack.
- A tactical class; he endows his bullets with elemental or physical properties to exploit enemy weaknesses; and makes use of various gadgets, such as Grenades and attachable C-4, to hinder and eradicate his enemies. He either wields Bowguns for Magical Attack or Muskets for Physical Attack.
How to Advance into a Subclass
The Male Gunner must first reach level 15.
- Talk to Blacksmith Linus in Elvenguard.
- Clear Full Moon Thunderland to advance as your desired subclass.
For help deciding on your character, the Class Comparison tables have side-by-side class and subclass comparisons.
Male Gunner Skills
Male Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Male Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Male Gunner Intro Animation]
- [Male Gunner Vocal Theme Song: Nothing to Lose/No More Bad feat. Yoi]]
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|