|Specialized Weapon||Rod, Staff|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: Fixed Damage |
Physical Skills: None
Japanese: サモナー (Samonā, lit. Summoner)
|Alternate Names||Moon Empress|
Japanese: ムーンエンプレス (Mūn Enpuresu, lit. Moon Empress)
Some say my skills are breathtaking...
The Summoner is a Mage who reaches into the power of the Core—the source of all magical energy. She develops special spells that allow her to call upon the spirits and beasts of Arad to aid her in battle.
- At level 50, the Summoner awakens as the Lunar Princess. At level 75, the Lunar Princess awakens as an Eclipse.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a tome at her side.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a magic circle that spawns a second tome in front of her.
- 1 Becoming a Summoner
- 2 Awakening as a Lunar Princess
- 3 Awakening as an Eclipse
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Notes/Advice
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Gallery
Becoming a Summoner
The Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Lunar Princess
Let me tell you about the Circle Mages, the only Summoners' organization in Pandemonium.
The Circle Mages was founded by Kate, the first to successfully launch the hired summoning system with from creatures outside of the Underworld. The organization was long regarded as a symbol of hope for Pandemonium-- their motto: Embracing the harmony amongst all living beings.
However, from the Circle Mages arose a faction known as "Second Fact." They rebelled against the moderate views of the Circle Mages, even distributing the recipe for the creation of the "Mind Control Ring," the forbidden artifact that possessed the power to dominate all summoned creatures in Pandemonium. At the height of their rebellion, they authored the following statement:
"Remember, you who are walking in the way of the Summoner, if your loved ones are in danger, do not just stand helplessly watching. Whosoever holds the Mind Control Ring shall be endowed with the forces as promised by the Second Fact. And she who contains its power shall be named... a Lunar Princess."
The Summoner must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot Hall.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as an Eclipse
An old legend from Pandemonium says that evil creatures live on the surface of the moon "Delarion." These violent creatures come down to the ground during the eclipse and devour any creatures on sight and make their way back to the moon before the eclipse ends. It has been told that this legend had kept awake many children in Pandemonium during the nights of the eclipse.
As time passed, the legend became a story of the past. However, one night, the summoners of the "Second Pact" gathered together. It was a day of the eclipse and the objective was clear. They wanted to find out whether the legend was true. As summoners, they could not refuse the temptation of this mysterious legend. Who wouldn't be excited about finding out if an old legend is true, right? So, from fairy tales to ancient scriptures they gathered every information they can and performed a ritual.
The results? Well, they succeeded. The legend was confirmed to be true and something definitely lived on the surface of the beautiful moon. The problem occurred after the summoning, however. A formless creature arose from the summoning field and slaughtered everything in sight. It was stronger and crueler than anything ever seen and most of the summoners who participated in the ritual died a painful death. Even the summons died without giving much of a fight.
But ironically, due to the ring of control that was devoured together with many of them, the monster stabilized and it turned from an "it" to a "him".
Resembling the brave ancient warrior of the past, he called himself "Lamos" and told everyone about the story about how he came to be. After his body was eaten by the bugs on the moon, his mind wandered the surface of the moon. It was this mind that was summoned to us.
Summoners who were lucky to survive this event made a pact with Lamos. The sacrifice was not worth the gain, however. Many who had survived wished they had died as they suffered greatly from the aftereffects for a very long time. However, the leaders of the "Second Pact" ignored the pain and the blood spilled and tried to use those who had survived. So those who had survived decided to abandon the "Second Pact" and the name "Lunar Princess."
From that point onward, they were known as the "Eclipse".
The Lunar Princess must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot Hall.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Summoner TP Skills
Summoner Awakening Skills
Summoner 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Mage Skills
Female Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
- General Notes
- Summoners operate mostly on high INT and eat up lots of MP, so MP regen and INT boosting equipment is very useful.
- All summons operate off CURRENT INT and not summoned int. Increasing INT before summoning will boost the summon's HP.
- 1st and 2nd-Tier Spirit Summons are immune to knockdowns and grabs. They're also considered floating, so they can't be harmed by things such as lava. (Except for Stalker, who is confined to the ground.)
- Lasher makes a good melee attack, as it uses your magic attack, and it can be good to get an attack off in a pinch, or if you can spare the MP make it your main method of attacking. it has an advantage of magic missile because you will always hit more than one enemy if they are close as well.
- Extra Spirits can be concurrently summoned if there are more than one elemental source and the skill is greater than level 5/11.
- Fire Sources: Red Dragon Statues (their flames), Lantern Firebomb, Thunder grenade fires, Dendroid Jungle plant fires, Dying Flame Hulk, many Fire-based attacks, etc.
- Water Sources: Fountains, Frosty's Head on hit, Naias' Icespike, Aquarius' Waterfall, Louise's Ice Spikes and Ice Pillar, most Ice-based attacks, etc.
- Light Sources: Nen Blast, Spiral Nen, Florae Circle, Heaven Expeller's lightning, Lakius's Lightning, most Lightning-based attacks, etc.
- Dark Sources: Soul Bender's Tombstone, Pluto, Void, Black Hole, Poison/Darkness Traps
- Battle Mage Chasers
- While the Eclipse's lore describes Lamos as a male, the skill title refers him as a female.
- [Summoner Trailer] [Summoner English Trailer] [Summoner Gameplay]
- [Eclipse Trailer] [Eclipse English Trailer] [Eclipse Gameplay]
Old Eclipse Awakening
Alternate Eclipse Awakening
Old Eclipse Skill Cut-In
Summoner Motion Aura
Weapons Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle--