|Base Job||Female Fighter|
|Specialized Weapon||Gauntlets, Tonfa|
|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Fixed Damage
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
Japanese: グラップラー (Gurappurā, lit. Grappler)
Japanese: トルネード(Torunēdo, lit. Tornado)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 얼티밋 디바|
|“||The moment we start to tango, you'll wish you had never asked me to dance.||”|
The Grappler is a Fighter who takes advantage of leverage and weight. The Grappler is adept at grabbing and throwing her opponents, oftentimes into other opponents. Rarely does she ever get hit, darting and jumping around erratically.
- At level 50, the Grappler awakens as a Dervish. At level 75, the Dervish awakens as the Ultimate Diva.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a white bandana.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a group of gravel levitating as streaks of light is ascending from below her.
- 1 Becoming a Grappler
- 2 Awakening as a Dervish
- 3 Awakening as a Ultimate Diva
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming a Grappler
The Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Dervish
Can you hear it?
The sound of desperate breaths pushing through the air. To me, it is the sweetest music there is...
It starts when you think you have a hold of me, when you think you sense an opening for an attack, a weakness in my guard. I wait patiently for this moment... wait for you to strike. Like the fly led to the secret scent of the hungry flower, you are trapped and don't even know it.
It might seem that I have merely overpowered you in a single grab, but I have actually already won our fight by exploiting your weakness... a lack of patience.
You will float but for a moment in the air, only to twist and land in a sharp and punctuated end to your life. Oh, how magnificent that crescendo-as your bones break and your body is shattered!
My dear, I sound the most sonorous symphony, and you are merely one of the instruments I play.
The Grappler must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Pungjin in Underfoot Master Guild.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Formidable Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as a Ultimate Diva
I don't know what you are talking about.
Did you just say fighting is just fighting?
A fighting dog like me should just stay tucked in the corner?
How about you shut your mouth that speaks of such non-sense?
My skills are different.
You cannot compare it to the fists thrown by a mere brawler on the street.
It's strong, fast and fancy. Once the enemy has been grabbed, I do not let go.
Ha! If you were going to withdraw so easily, you should have never spoken in the first place.
I suppress the enemies with the energy that flows out of my body,
and with precise control of my power, I destroy enemies in the most effective way.
People say this. That it is an art.
An art expressed through the body.
The ultimate form of combat that seeks beauty and pleasure at the same time.
And that person is me, the Ultimate Diva.
I do not like just fighting. A real fight should be pleasing to the eye.
The Dervish must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Female Grappler Skills
Female Grappler TP Skills
Female Grappler Awakening Skills
Female Grappler 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Fighter Skills
Female Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Female Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Female Grappler Trailer] [Female Grappler English Trailer] [Female Grappler Gameplay]
- [Ultimate Diva Trailer] [Ultimate Diva English Trailer] [Ultimate Diva Gameplay]
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|