|Occupation||Weaponsmith; Sub Class Instructor|
Linus Smith is a weaponsmith and the subclass instructor for all classes barring the Knight, Dark Knight and the Creator. Once a famed swordsman, he decided to remain in Elvenguard after the fateful day that he was forced to kill a demon-possessed companion of his. Today, he leads a quiet life, guiding young novices and relishing alcohol.
- Sells passes that are needed for crafting.
- Job subclass Instructor
|Linus' Furnace Pass||1||—||10 Gold|
|Linus's Blacksmith Pass||1||—||500 Gold|
Request Chat (Before Origin, On Behemoth)
- Nice to meet you. I'm Blacksmith Linus. Huh, why am I acting strangely?
- Cinda is watching me. I feel nervous being near such a legendary blacksmith. Ha ha!
- Have you met Aganzo? You will if you continue with your adventures.
- He's quiet and brusque to begin with, and that has gotten worse since he came out of the Screaming Cavern.
- If you meet him, cut him some slack, will you?
- My stomach has grown bigger as I get older, but I think I still look better than someone over there. Don't you agree?
- My body used to be rock hard when I was young and constantly on the road adventuring. It's not going to go soft easily after only a few drinks. Hah hah hah!
- I understand I'm given a rare opportunity to fly in the sky, but if I can choose, I'd rather stay in my hometown.
- *Sigh* When have I gotten so soft? I never want to look weak to you youngsters.
- I should be thankful that I survived the Great Metastasis, and yet here I am, wanting more. I just can't help it.
- I wonder what this friend of mine is doing by now. Being a hero is difficult, I think.
- If you think of me, my friend, come bring me a bottle of liquor.
- Hey there.
- *Metal clanging*
- I'm the best weaponsmith in Arad.
- You must care for your weapon like it's your baby.
- May the blessing of the Elves be with you.
- May the power of the hammer be with you.