| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
For a certain duration during a hitting skill cast cancellation can be triggered with an immediate follow-up attack (unusable skills: Intercept, Change Shield, Great Will, Nature’s Protection, Rose Armor, War Cry, Pegasus Assault, Twilight Unicorn). Upon successfully guarding with Shield Defense the CDs of Shield Defense, Defensive Instinct, and Impregnable Defense are reduced.
- SP per level: 30
- Skill Level Interval: Every 10 levels
- Cast Time: 0.5 sec (? sec in Arena )
- Cooldown: 30.0 sec (? sec in Arena )
- Number of Hits: 1
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Despite having a cooldown of 30 seconds, Chain Rush's buff cannot be refreshed while its buff is active. It can only be cast after Chain Rush ends as a buff.
- Cooldown only applies if the Elven Knight is struck while casting Chain Rush as a buff.
- The first use of Chain Rush is a buff. While the buff is active, using applicable skills will result in a blue meter, with a white bar going back and forth, appearing above the character's head. Some skills will not trigger this bar.
- The direction of Chain Rush's extra attack can be changed. Holding down the direction the character is facing will execute a dash attack.
- Chain Rush becomes stronger as the Elven Knight lands a successful hit on the enemy or dungeon obstacle.
- As each successful Chain Rush hit lands, another skill must be used or the Chain starts over.
- For each successful hit, the blue bar becomes smaller, having the Elven Knight time their Chain Rush.
- This can be done up to 5 times. At "Chain x5" the damage bonus is peaked and can be done repeatedly.
- Lighter blue bars appear along the edge of the primary bar, hitting Chain Rush within those bars will not increase the Chain Bonus but instead keep the Chain Bonus count without resetting it.
- These light blue bars also diminish with each increasing Chain Bonus count, disappearing entirely after achieving "Chain x5" a few times in a row.
- Chain Rush loses the Chain Bonus when:
- Using skills that cannot be used with Chain Rush will reset the Chain Bonus.
- Despite the tooltip, Impregnable Defense does work with chain rush, however, it does not get the additional skill damage. In addition, Impregnable Defense will maintain the combo for its full duration allowing you to pause a combo while your skills cool down.
- Disarm and Harbinger of Life will hold the combo as long as the Elven Knight continues to charge them, allowing time for other skills' cooldowns to reset.
- While Chain Rush can cancel into Chain Strike, Chain Strike cannot cancel into Chain Rush
- Chain Strike consumes the Chain Bonus count, resetting it from the beginning.
- Shield of Courage temporarily boosts the Atk. Bonus of Chain Rush as well as increase the Chain Bonus starting count and the maximum Chain Bonus count.
|Lv||Level Req||Duration||Swinging Physical Atk||Charging Physical Atk||Max Multi-Hit Count||Shield Block Cooldown||Max Cooldown||Next Skill Atk||Max Atk Stacks|
|Active:||Disarm Finish! Intercept Lethal Punto Lion Kick Quick Summon: Voras Shield Defense Shield Uppercut Stark Shield Tech Tree: Demon Soldier Wheel of Fate|
|Passive:||Defense Stance Defensive Instinct|
|Knight TP Skills|
|Disarm Upgrade Finish! Upgrade Intercept Upgrade Lethal Punto Upgrade Lion Kick Upgrade Quick Summon: Voras Upgrade Shield Uppercut Upgrade Stark Shield Upgrade Wheel of Fate Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|