|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
The Seven Shards are the inheritors of the Seven Meisters and are a group of the most intellectual and technological minds of Empyrean.
- Melvin Richter — The youngest of the current generation of the Seven Shards with a proficiency in all fields of science, including AI and mechanical engineering. He had a fierce rivalry with Gizel and plays a key role in the Empyrean War.
- Farrel Wane — An electrical engineering specialist, known for being the creator of the Land Runner. He plays a key role in the Subjugation of Anton.
- Naen Siger — A student of Meryl and seemingly proficient in energy and biotechnology. She plays a key role in the Subjugation of Anton.
- Meryl Pioneer — A descendant of Audruiz. After appointing Melvin and Naen as her successors, she left the Seven Shards to go on an adventure to Arad and joined up with Karakas' Adventurer's Guild. She later rejoins the organization after the Empyrean Civil War. She plays a key role in exploring the Castle of the Dead.
- Lindsey Rossum — Energy specialist. A noblewoman from Northpiece. The main goal of her research was to create a new source of energy in Wespeace to lessen the dependence on Eaton as well as decrease the amount of discrimination toward the people of the Lawless District. She plays a key role in the Empyrean Civil War.
- Hugh Fitzlary — Explosives expert. Has a very keen interest in magic and the Underworld. During the Kartel's invasion of Ghent, he recommended that they request help from the Arad Continent in the Empyrean War, resulting in Marlene Kitzka's arrival in West Coast. After the road to the Underworld opened, he voluntarily served as an Empyrean representative to the underworld at the behalf of Colonel Lyonir. He plays a key role in the Empyrean Civil War.
- Gina Theodore — Director of the Optimus Factory. She was a potential candidate for the Seven Shards, but was unable to join due to the Nobility's distaste toward her affiliation with Imperial Princess Erje. After the Empyrean Civil War, she is appointed as a new member, taking Gizel's spot in the organization.
- Gizel Logan — He left due to the Seven Shards's strict policies and a tantalizing deal from a mysterious woman, becoming a key member of the Kartel.
- Michelle Curio — A descendant of Curio, and the inventor of the G-Series and Gale Force. For reasons unknown, she willingly withdrew from the organization.