Mark the Target!
|Alternate Names:||Korean: 저놈 잡아라!|
Throws a paint capsule to mark an enemy. Marked enemy takes periodic damage.
Minions near the marked enemy attack it. When a new enemy is marked, the previous target is released.
Inside the Arena, minions' target detection range decreases.
- SP per level: 25
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 11
- Casting Time: 0.5 sec.
- Cooldown: 1 sec.
- MP -4.0% Cooldown -2.0% on Command
- Targeted Condition Duration: 30 sec.
- Damage Interval: 0.5 sec.
- Essential skill for any summoner.
- Increases the distance a summon will notice a marked target and summons will prefer to attack that target.
- Element of the additional damage is based on your weapon, not the summons element.
- Can be used to mark environment objects that normally will be ignored by summons.
- Can become very costly on MP to spam at high skill levels
- Can be improved with Mark the Target! Upgrade.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Range||Magical Atk.|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Female Mage TP Skills|
|Dragon Fang Upgrade Florae Circle Upgrade Frost Head Upgrade Keep Away! Upgrade Lantern Firebomb Upgrade Lasher Upgrade Magic Missile Upgrade Mana Shield Upgrade Palm Blast Upgrade Sky Assault Upgrade The Pluto Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Critical Latent Power Rear Attack|
|Neo: Awakening:||Clues to Awakening One Step Closer Subitism|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|