|Prerequisite Skills:||Smash Lv1|
|Alternate Names:||Korean: 임팩트 스매쉬|
Improves Smash in such a way that it can be cancelled into another skill after the skill successfully hits for a powerful attack. ( Earthshatter and Demonic Inferno excluded).
Impact Smash can also be cancelled after it successfully hits its target to give way to another skill.
Impact Smash can be used as many times as its current stack. Consumed stacks are replenished when its gauge is filled. Use with the Forward key to move forward as you attack. Hold down the skill key, and your character will stand by and receive less incoming damage.
Smash and Impact Smash temporarily increases Physical Atk. and Max HP on hit.
The Max HP buff is disabled inside the Arena.
- Impact Smash can be canceled into other skills after they hit.
- Impact Smash can be canceled by other skills after it hits.
- Press the Forward key to use Impact Smash while advancing.
- Hold down the skill key to crouch into a fighting stance. (Decreases incoming damage.)
- Max HP Bonus buff disabled
- SP per level: 20
- Master Level: 20
- Max Level: 30
- Incoming Damage: -50%
- Buff Duration: 30 sec.
- Max Stacks: 2
- Stack Recovery Time: 3 sec.
- Can be improved with Impact Smash Upgrade.
- Allows the Vanguard to cancel out of skills into Smash attacks and back into skills from Smash attacks.
- If no other key is pressed with Smash then the Vanguard performs an upwards cleave attack.
- If is pressed then the Vanguard turns around to perform the upwards cleave attack.
- If is pressed then the Vanguard slides forward slightly and performs an overhead cleave instead.
- There is a limit to the amount of cancels from skills that can be made, indicated by a counter to the bottom left of the screen that regenerates over time. This does not apply to Smash cancels from basic attacks, dash attacks, or Backstep
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Slashing Atk.||Physical Atk.||Max HP|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Vanguard TP Skills|
|Behead Upgrade Blade Storm Upgrade Brandish Upgrade Crescent Slash Upgrade Devastate Upgrade Doom Glaive Upgrade Dread Bore Upgrade Impact Smash Upgrade Inferno Charge Upgrade Lunge Strike Upgrade|
|Demonic Lancer Skills|
|Active:||Ankle Cut (Demonic Lancer) Double Throw (Demonic Lancer) Endure Helm Shot Hook and Throw Paratrooper Partisan Suit Quick Punto Side Slash Surround Break|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Demonic Lancer Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Demonic Lancer TP Skills|
|Ankle Cut Upgrade (Demonic Lancer) Helm Shot Upgrade Hook and Throw Upgrade Paratrooper Upgrade Partisan Suit Upgrade Quick Punto Upgrade Side Slash Upgrade Surround Break Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Critical Latent Power Rear Attack|
|Neo: Awakening:||Clues to Awakening One Step Closer Subitism|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|