Ghost Slash Drive
|Command:||(Hold and then Release)|
|Prerequisite Skills:||Ghost Slash Lv1|
|Alternate Names:||Korean: 귀참 드라이브|
Ghost Slash can be followed by Ghost Slash Drive.
Hold down Ghost Slash key to charge the skill and increase its Atk. You can follow it with Ghost Slash Drive with an additional key input.
When fully charged, this skill temporarily grants Super Armor (Status) and enables your character to move forward and delivers a ghost-slashing attack with an additional key input.
- The following Ghost Slash Drive casts the last summoned ghost ( Kazan, Saya, or Bremen).
- If no ghost was summoned, Kazan is summoned by default.
- Press the Back key to only send the ghost forward. Press the Forward key or do not press any direction key to send your character forward with the ghost.
- SP per level: 30
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 5
- Max Charge Time: 0.15 sec.
- The longer you charge, the more damage the attack inflicts. However, there is a maximum limit to the damage increase from the charge for each skill level.
- The actual damage of Ghost Slash is determined by its skill level, not the level of this skill.
|Level||Lv Req||Ghost Slash Drive Bonus||Full Charge Super Armor Duration|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Critical Latent Power Rear Attack|
|Neo: Awakening:||Clues to Awakening One Step Closer Subitism|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|