|Alternate Names:||Korean: 건블레이드|
A blade is added to the bottom of Revolvers, enabling use of the Gunblade, the fighting system practiced by the Royal Guard of Empyrean. Gunblade's Atk. is affected by that of Basic Attack and Basic Training.
- [Usable Actions]
- Rainbow Shot
- Air Blade
- Rush Blade
- Rainbow Kick
The performances of these actions decrease inside the Arena.
- Repeatedly press C while on the ground to activate Rainbow Shot.
- Press Z while jumping to activate Air Blade.
- Press Z during a dash attack to activate Rush Blade.
- Press Z during Topspin Kick to activate Rainbow Kick.
- Separate cooldown applied
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 1
- Rainbow Shot Cooldown: 2 sec.
- Air Blade Cooldown: 1 sec.
- Rush Blade Cooldown: 1 sec.
- Rainbow Kick Cooldown: 1.5 sec.
- Level 1 of this skill is given automatically upon job advancement to a Female Ranger.
- While Sliding, hit to use Rush Blade. Hit again to use Rainbow Kick. Hit one last time to use Air Blade.
- While in Rainbow Kick, the Ranger can use Rising Shot or Headshot from the air to hit enemies on the ground. (only when in air by Rainbow Kick; can't just jump normally)
- When the Ranger uses Backstep, hit to use Rainbow Shot. The Ranger can hit after the flip to use Air Slash to land on the ground.
- Airblade can be used during Aerial Fire mode.
|Female Ranger TP Skills|
|Bloody Spike Upgrade Death Hawk Upgrade Gun Dance Upgrade Gun Guard Upgrade Headshot Upgrade Moving Shot Upgrade Multi Headshot Upgrade Revenger Upgrade Sonic Spike Upgrade Suppressive Barrage Upgrade|
|Female Gunner TP Skills|
|BBQ Upgrade Dust Shot Upgrade Grenade Upgrade M-137 Gatling Gun Upgrade Marilyn Rose Upgrade Needle Sobat Upgrade RX-78 Land Runner Upgrade Rising Shot Upgrade Silver Bullet Upgrade Spriggan Upgrade Topspin Kick Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Critical Latent Power Rear Attack|
|Neo: Awakening:||Clues to Awakening One Step Closer Subitism|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|