Woo, the Royal Messenger
|Woo, the Royal Messenger|
|Location||City of Shonan: Suju Blacksmith|
Woo, the Royal Messenger, is Siran’s apprentice, and is skilled with a sword.
Since a young age, Woo has always been patient, serene, and elegant, which is what allows her to tolerate her master. She has great skills with a sword, but she is also known for her calligraphy and paintings. Her works fetch a high price outside of Shonan. She was appointed a palace swordsman at an early age, but Shonan Aska has recently asked her to spread word about the Arena Competitions to different nations. Wherever she goes, she helps investigate what happened at the Screaming Cavern. She has a close relationship with Aganzo.
- Currently handles the Suju Tournament Field shop for Shonan Aska.
- I'm Woo, messenger from the Suju Court. I used to accompany my master SIran on his travels around the world. Now I'm on my own, to promote Suju to the rest of the world under the command of Queen Shonan Aska. Come to Shonan, the capital city of Suju, and enjoy its beautiful scenery and culture.
- Suju is a small state located in Northwest Arad. Currently it's holding a big fighting competition. You can join if you're interested.
- People become envious of me when I tell them I studied under Siran. Truth to be told, Siran isn't a good teacher. Ordinary people can't understand the minds of geniuses, and geniuses like Siran are incapable of explaining themselves fully to others, which make them terrible teachers.
Request Chat (Post-Pandemonium War)
- Since the storm appeared, the atmosphere in Suju hasn't been good. Her Majesty Aska's investigation group is working day and night, but so far it's only managed to find out that this storm has a power that can be hardly described in the Suju language. My teacher raraely loses his composure, and even he's worried this time. It's making me feel really anxious.
- Suju's Grand Arena is a sight to behold.
- The City of Shonan bares many weak charms.
- All are welcome in Suju.
- Will you be joining the arena competition?
- I do hope my Master comes around eventually.
- This weather is perfect for meditating.
- Is this not a fine day?
- What is it?
- I envy you and your adventures.
- I wish you only joy and happiness in the future.
- Our time together was well spent.