|Occupation||Empress of the Bel Myre Principality|
|Location||Hendon Myre City Hall|
Skardi Valour Myre is the Empress of the Bel Myre Principality. The queen of Bel Myre was the daughter of an affluent merchant who married the Crown Prince. She began governing the kingdom shortly after their marriage when the prince quite suddenly fell ill.
After her husband's untimely death, she gathered her following and rose to the throne. She is considered the most charismatic political leader in Bel Myre's history.
- Every time I look at Hendon Myre through the window, I'm reminded how much its atmosphere has changed. Now I'm seeing more adventurers than the residents on the streets, and I take it as a sign that the world is more dangerous than it used to be. As queen, I'm not happy about it.
- The Empire is closing on us from all sides. Its spreading groundless rumors and making threats of military collisions. But it's too early to fight back. We're not strong enough just yet.
- Destiny is unpredictable. Sometimes it causes you despair and pain; other times, hope and happiness. If I could predict my future, many things would've been different by now. Ho ho.
Request Chat (Post-Pandemonium War)
- I've noticed the suspicious phenomenon in the sky. I've dealt with countless cases, but none of them were as strange as this one. I've been looking for solutions day and night, and... we might have to ask help from the Empire. We just might not have a choice.
- Every time the country faced a threat, everyone joined forces and overcame it together, and this time won't be an exception. If necessary, we'll put aside our feelings and ally with anyone, even our worst enemy.
Request Chat (Post-Oculus)
- Don't give in to your fears. Take even a step backward, and this place will turn into a slaughterhouse. We must march forward, no matter what, for the people of the Principality.
- I've heard a great many people lost their lives. Just hearing that broke my heart. I must take responsibility for their deaths, but I can't afford to grieve. Right now, I must win, so I can dedicate the victory to those who fell.
Request Chat (Before Origin)
- We're not ready to fight the Empire just yet. We need to become stronger.
- Destiny is unpredictable.
- One day, I was a queen. The next, I'm on the run as a fugitive.
- Bel Myre flourished once. Do you think I can revive it?
- I can't lose hope...
- Skardi's name could likely be derived from Skadi which is a anglicized version of Skaði that's also the name of a Norse Winter Goddess.
- During the Great Metastasis Skardi resided in the Sewer Moonlight Tavern alongside Siusha. Rumored to have been killed by the Great Metastasis, she was actually saved by Captain Luther and is now fighting for the Resistance.
- Technically, her correct title should be Princess instead of Empress because she rules over the Principality of Bel Myre and principalities are ruled by princes. She's often referred to as Empress or as Queen, but Bel Myre seems to be neither an Empire nor a Kingdom.