Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
|Arena of the Abyss|
|Location||Valley of Fallen Souls|
The Arena of the Abyss is a special gauntlet-type area recently introduced in Japan and China where you must attempt to get as far as you can. In order to move on, you must defeat all enemies on a floor before going to the next. There are 8 floors in total, and the further you go, the harder the enemies get. Consequently, the enemies also get harder if you bring more people with you. The Arena of the Abyss is unique in that most of the enemies you'll face are bosses, and they're often paired up with other bosses making it fairly tricky sometimes.
- Must be Lv60+ to enter.
- Normal consumables can be used.
- Upgraded Equipment is nerfed considerably.
- Can not use Life Tokens. You only get one shot.
- Entry is fairly limited.
- At the beginning of each floor, Active Awakening skills will have their cooldown time reset.
Death & Rewards
Unfortunately, you can't use tokens here, so if you die, that's it. You'll gain Item Cards and extra experience based on how far you made it through the Arena. The further you get, the more Item Cards and EXP you'll get.
Enemies will drop various Coins (Copper, Silver, and Gold) when defeated which can be used to buy Boss Unique Equipment or "Alias" Equipment that comes with special bonuses.
There are 8 Floors total. Aside from the 1st floor, enemy combinations are semi-random.
- Tau King Shauta, Tau Warrior x2
- Hydracle x2
- Tau Beast x3
- Goblin Thrower x4
- GBL High Priest, GBL Archbishop, Lodin Glow (or Arbitrator Marcellus)
- Evil Eye's Right Eye, Evil Eye's Left Eye, Sieghart the Castellan of Light
- Sasquatch x2, UM-0 Ultimatum
- Ice-Locking Keraha, Flaming Binoche, Lightning Kinoll, Ghoulguish
- Evil Eye's Right Eye, Isadora, Master Hunter (or Aracloso)
- ??? x8
Only one boss will show up here, but it has a chance of being a boss from Hero's Road.
- Mecha Gizel (Hero)
- Headless Knight
- Agram (Hero)
- Admiral Von Beornan (Hero)
- Moth Queen (Hero)
- Dorniar EX x2, GT-9600 (or Mecha Gizel or Machine-Arm Warjack)
- Dorniar x4
- Ice-Locking Keraha, Flmaing Binoche, Agram, Michelle the Telekinetic
- Admiral Von Beornan, Commodore Cannonhann, Quong'qng
- Rocket Man, Riot Captain Shred, Arsonist Bentinck