From DFO World Wiki
| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|Prerequisite Skills:||The Abyss level 1|
The Blood Mages taps into a new source of power known as Sanguinem that is created from the reaction between the blood absorbed from enemies and The Abyss.
- Sanguinem is a new resource used to activate certain Blood Mage skills.
- If Sanguinem is full, the Blood Mage will become "Hyped" and his Physical Attack will increase, this will last for 60 sec if his Sanguinem falls below 100%.
- Skills that require Sanguinem will consume half of their cost if the Blood Mage is currently absorbing Sanguinem or his Sanguinem is t 50% or less.
- If there is not a sufficient amount of Sanguinem to be spent, the Blood Mage's will consume his own HP for skills that require Sanguinem
- Skills that drain Sanguinem will also shred physical defense
- Additionally, Teleport cannot be used due to the influence of Sanguinem, but Hit Rate is raised.
- SP per level: 20
- Master Level: 10
- Max Level: 20
- The Blood Mage always enters dungeons with his Sanguinem at 90%, it's suggested to use a skill that absorbs Sanguinem to become Hyped.
|Blood Mage Skills|
|Active:||Blood Burn Blood Wings Corruption Creeping Fang Hellberus Lilroi Offering Shikari Soul Steal Torment|
|Passive:||Bloodstained Leather Armor Mastery Dead Hands Sanguinem|
|Awakening:||Abandon Marauder Rumble Dog Tepes|
|2nd Awakening:||Blood Stream Fatality Phantom Veil Sanguis Verus|
|Blood Mage TP Skills|
|Blood Wings Upgrade Corruption Upgrade Fang Upgrade Hellberus Upgrade Lilroi Upgrade Offering Upgrade Shikari Upgrade Soul Steal Upgrade Torment Upgrade|
|Male Mage Skills|
|Active:||Dimension: Accident Flame Shield Ghost Flame Ice Sword Lilliac Rapid Fire Teleport Trap Strike Water Cannon Wind Strike|
|Passive:||Immortality The Abyss|
|Male Mage TP Skills|
|Flame Shield Upgrade Ghost Flame Upgrade Ice Sword Upgrade Trap Strike Upgrade Water Cannon Upgrade Wind Strike Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|