Does enhancing give a set improvement path per item or is it randomized across the initial stats of the weapon? -- Ladywinter 15:48, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
- I think it just depends on its level and rarity. You can try checking out http://dfo.mmosite.com/calc/reinforce.shtml on upgrade stat levels. -- HellMuT
Is the enhancing table for all rarity's and international versions? Or is our version tweaked? Because I have had quite a few blue items breaking on its way to +9-+10. -- HellMuT
Is the disassembling crystals randomized by item? does cost of the item matter? does certain types of items give certain crystals? -- Ladywinter 15:48, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
Should there be a list of all possible trades? -- Ladywinter 15:48, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
This is a confusing item chart
The item chart here is missing a lot of things, and there are disorganized and make no sense. We should have separate pages for each item. Each page should be unique, and there should be a picture of the item (sealed or not sealed) that you can cut out from a screenshot. There should also say how you can obtain it, and what quest it is involved in. ---Regards, TechnicalDeath 22:58, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
- which item chart are you talking about? - HellMuT 23:24, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
There's alot of questions you're asking...
- if you're talking about the equip charts, they're still in progress, if you're talking about consumables/materials, I'd welcome suggestions
- there's too many items to make separate pages for them, unless you're talking about transcluding. This isn't mabinogi where there's only maybe 50 weapons...there's at least 80~100 weapons per weapon sub-type per class. If not more. All the info can be delivered in a chart.
- Obtaining equips can be found on the Dungeon drop guide, I'll make sure it's more prominently linked.
- I don't have access to all quest info, and I find it kind of unneeded in this game because most things that are quest items you've been getting as drops for awhile. I do need to upload pictures for the materials but...it's kinda a pain in the butt and I don't care enough about the materials pictures to bother ('cause if you've played at all you know what a rusty metal scrap looks like, or a ryan coke.)
In sum: if you see something that you know is needed, please fill it in! Contribute! -- Ladywinter 23:51, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
You don't really need to change the materials page... Just the equips and they are REALLY messy. I will try to add some pictures and some crap(gray,white) weapons. ---Regards, TechnicalDeath 03:43, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
- what do you mean by messy? Also if you're referring to weapons then we're currently talking about formats over in HellMut's talk page. (User_talk:HellMuT) There's currently three formats being tossed around: Spear, Lightsabre, and Cross. Join the convo! -- Ladywinter 03:49, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
Item Attribute Ranges
Does anyone know if the randomized attributes of an item follow a formula? For example one Silk Sash will give +9 Int and another +8. It would make entering the data for items a heck of a lot easier (and less messy) if we could have one number (or none) there instead of a range of known values. We could then list all the attributes in a table then, for example all level 25 purple spears get this attack range and this str bonus. --Sil 11:27, 10 February 2010 (UTC)