Jun, the Blacksmith
|Jun, the Blacksmith|
|Location||City of Shonan: Suju Blacksmith|
Jun, the Blacksmith, is a weapon refiner, and also the one who produces Transcendence Weapons.
Jun is an extroverted, open-minded, talented teen who is friendly to Dungeon Fighters. He’s young, but he’s detailed and careful. Once, he presented a dagger to Aska, who thought it was so well-crafted, she granted Jun the use of the Dragon Brazier.
Weapon Refinement System
|“||When a stronger weapon is needed...||”|
Long ago, Suju developed a method for refining weapons.
The system depended on the power of the Dragon Brazier, which burns much hotter than other fires. The "Nen of the Blacksmith", also called Dragon's Energy,
must be blown into the Dragon Brazier to reach temperatures of over 2,000 degrees. This infuses the flame and energy of dragons into the metal. However, there is a chance this transfer can fail. It is not a lack of skill on the part of the blacksmith that causes this failure, but evil energy coming from the dragons' themselves. The blacksmith is never blamed.
Special materials, called Powerful Energy, are required to work the Dragon Brazier. The Suju royal court manages this energy and keeps it close, with one exception. When a tournament in the name of the Royal Court is held, those who do well are given Powerful Energy as a special reward. They can take that energy to the blacksmith and refine their items.
- Item Refinement is a system that increases the Independent Attack and Abnormal Status Attack of weapons.
- Take Powerful Energy to Jun to have him use the Dragon Brazier to Refine your weapons.
Item Refinement Effects
- A weapon can be refined up to 8 Stage refining, regardless of what Reinforcements/Boosts are already on the weapon.
- When successful, the weapon’s Independent Attack and Abnormal Status Attack increase. The more you refine the weapon, the more these stats increase.
- When refining fails, the Powerful Energy will be consumed. The item’s level will not decrease.
- Uses the Dragon Brazier as a Weapon Refiner.
- Sells Qualifications required for entry to the Silver and Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Sells Transcendence Upgrade Recipes used to upgrade Transcendence Weapons to +4 or higher.
- Are you looking for something? Or do you have something to Refine? Tell me anything. I'll take care of you.
- Huh, excuse me? On credit? Hmph, skin a flea for its hide, why don't you? I'm not making much profit as it is. Of course, I'm making some profit, enough to continue my business.
- Sure, I've got no family to feed, but whatever I have left after all the expenses I'm saving up to open up my shop later. Don't be so stingy with me, will you?
- This dragon furnace is from Her Majesty, Shonan Aska. She loved the dagger I made for her so much that she rewarded me with this furnace. I was so surprised, I almost had a heart attack.
- I can't think about that day without feeling emotional. Hey, why don't let me Refine your gear? This dragon furnace won't fail you, though I might.
- Since Suju opened, Dungeon Fighters flock in from everywhere. Everyone says Shonan has the best smithing technology, but I beg to differ.
- Some of the best blacksmiths set up shop in somewhere else, and they own weapons that I've never heard of.
- I'm still new to this industry, and I'm trying to keep up with the news, so that I can come up with an amazing weapon that will knock all the Asuras' socks off one day!
- Check it out! Want a weapon like this? Hey, where you going?
- Man, where did all my customers go?
- Hey you! Yeah, you! Take a look at this!
- I know I'm just a beginner, but I'm tellin' ya. This is quality stuff.
- Oh, I'm so glad you stopped by!
- See anything ya need?
- Take care of yourself out there. Okay?
- Hey look. I gotta make a living, you know?