Jun, the Blacksmith
|Jun, the Blacksmith|
|Location||City of Shonan: Suju Blacksmith|
Jun, the Blacksmith, is a weapon refiner in City of Shonan.
Jun is an extroverted, open-minded, talented teen who is friendly to Dungeon Fighters. He’s young, but he’s detailed and careful. Once, he presented a dagger to Aska, who thought it was so well-crafted, she granted Jun the use of the Dragon Brazier.
- Uses the Dragon Brazier as a Weapon Refiner.
- Sells Qualifications required for entry to the Silver and Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Are you looking for something? Or do you have something to Refine? Tell me anything. I'll take care of you.
- Huh, excuse me? On credit? Hmph, skin a flea for its hide, why don't you? I'm not making much profit as it is. Of course, I'm making some profit, enough to continue my business.
- Sure, I've got no family to feed, but whatever I have left after all the expenses I'm saving up to open up my shop later. Don't be so stingy with me, will you?
- This dragon furnace is from Her Majesty, Shonan Aska. She loved the dagger I made for her so much that she rewarded me with this furnace. I was so surprised, I almost had a heart attack.
- I can't think about that day without feeling emotional. Hey, why don't let me Refine your gear? This dragon furnace won't fail you, though I might.
- Since Suju opened, Dungeon Fighters flock in from everywhere. Everyone says Shonan has the best smithing technology, but I beg to differ.
- Some of the best blacksmiths set up shop in somewhere else, and they own weapons that I've never heard of.
- I'm still new to this industry, and I'm trying to keep up with the news, so that I can come up with an amazing weapon that will knock all the Asuras' socks off one day!
- Check it out! Want a weapon like this? Hey, where you going?
- Man, where did all my customers go?
- Hey you! Yeah, you! Take a look at this!
- I know I'm just a beginner, but I'm tellin' ya. This is quality stuff.
- Oh, I'm so glad you stopped by!
- See anything ya need?
- Take care of yourself out there. Okay?
- Hey look. I gotta make a living, you know?