| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
Becoming a Disassembler
- Player disassemblers can produce Gold Cube Fragments from Rare or better equipment.
- Player disassemblers more often produce Cube Jackpots, grinds that give more than the typical amount of materials back.
- Player disassemblers can produce Nihilistic Demon Stone Fragments (or Nihilistic Demon Stones on Cube Jackpot) from Chronicle equipment.
- People who have the disassembler profession also receive Useful Disassembler Parts from grinds. These can be traded in at Abello's shop for portable disassemblers to allow disassembly in dungeons.
|# of Parts||Item|
|5||Rookie Mini Disassembler|
|7||Amateur Mini Disassembler|
|9||Expert Mini Disassembler|
|11||Supercritical Mini Disassembler|
- Open the profession interface, and then click "Open Shop".
- Enter in an amount to charge other players using your disassembler.
- With your cursor (which will now have a circle indicator under it), click an area of the ground to set up your shop. You can only place your disassembler in the areas where the indicator turns green; the indicator being red means you are not in a valid area of the map or you are too close to another player's shop.
- You or other players may click on the window above the disassembler, and use it like the Portable Repair Machine
Durability of a disassembler decreases with use, depending on the Rarity of the item being processed; Common items will use up 1 durability, higher ranked items will use up more durability (2,3,4, etc) for each disassembly.
When the disassembler has no more durability, the shop will automatically close. Speak to Abello to repair it.
Each time a player (or yourself) uses the dissembler you receive EXP. When you have enough EXP to get to a level, you may go to Abello and select the menu option Tune Disassembler, which increases the level.
- You may gain EXP for your disassembler without tuning for as long as you wish, and can tune multiple times in a row.
- When your character level isn't high enough to tune to the next level, you will stop gaining experience up to the next level. (811 for level 9 for example).
Leveling up improves the following:
- Durability Loss per use
- Total Durability
- Cubes received (Up to level 7)
- Cube Jackpot chance
|Proficiency Level||Character Level Required||Tuning||Use|
|Experience Needed||Cost (Gold)||Repair Cost (Gold)||Durability|
|Title Name||Level Acquired|
Portable Repair Machine
Outside each dungeon entrance also exists a Portable Repair Machine, which can be used indefinitely and free of charge. However: