Revision as of 00:46, 9 October 2016 by Solace (Updated requirements; unsure of what has changed since major guild update.)
- Bucken in Underfoot can register a guild for 300,000 gold.
- Guild requires approval from one other online player.
- Guild Master
- Guild Officer
- Sr. Member
- Jr. Member
- Attains a guild community tab.
- Attains a private guild chat channel.
- Attains a guild emblem.
- Attains a life coin bonus for each guild level up.
- Attains EXP & Stat bonus from guild specific skills.
- Private guild area where one can refine, reinforce, access Otherverse dungeons. There is also a guild dungeon.
- Recruitment & Disbandment
- Maximum of 300 members can be accepted.
- Only Senior members and higher can send invitation to players.
- Other players can request to join a guild, however it must be authorized by the guild master.
- Guild Officers can promote/demote and expel members of lower ranks, but not of their own rank.
- A player who left or has been kicked from a guild can't join another guild immediately until 3 days has passed.
- Gold spent on the guild can't be retrieved.
- Guild Level
- Every fatigue point spent by a guild member counts as a guild experience point. (?)
- Once sufficient exp accumulated, the Guild Master or a Guild Officer can pay Bucken to level up a guild.
- Each guild level up yields 1 GSP(Guild Skill Point), which can be utilized for leveling up guild skills.
- Only the Guild Master or a Guild Officer can decide on guild skill.
- Guild EXP only applies when a guild member clears a dungeon within his level range.
- Running a dungeon with the level differences of -5 to +3 yields a guild EXP equivalent to the amount of blitz points spent.
- Guild EXP may take time to be displayed on the system, depending on the server's condition.
- Failing a dungeon run doesn't yield a single guild EXP. One must successfully clear the dungeon.
- KNOWN BUG: With the content update that came along with Rare Avatars/Level cap raise on Aug. 18th, 2010, few guildmasters who upgraded the guild level during the 24-hour period between the maintenance reported that the guild upgrade/skill gain cost them 2x the usual.
|Guild Lv||Total Required
|3||4,894||400,000G||4 Life Coins|
|5||25,175||930,000G||8 Life Coins|
|7||80,547||2,400,000G||12 Life Coins|
|9||206,299||3,900,000G||16 Life Coins|
- Guild points can be acquired by using Guild Slips that drop from Southern Dale
- Only applies for those with guild rank of Jr. Member or higher.
- Requires 100,000G, and 1 GSP for each level up.
Guild: Enhancing Individual Ability
Increases STR, INT, VIT, SPR of all qualifying guild members.
|1||2||STR, INT, VIT, SPR + 5|
|2||4||STR, INT, VIT, SPR + 9|
|3||6||STR, INT, VIT, SPR + 15|
|4||8||STR, INT, VIT, SPR + 22|
|5||10||STR, INT, VIT, SPR + 30|
Guild: Advice for Fast Growth
Increases obtained EXP of all qualifying guild members.
|1||2||+ 1% EXP|
|2||4||+ 2% EXP|
|3||6||+ 3% EXP|
|4||8||+ 4% EXP|
|5||10||+ 5% EXP|