Wrath of God
| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|2nd Awakening Active Skill|
Move quickly at a speed that vanishes you, dealing 3 consecutive strikes to enemies nearby then 5 more strikes afterwards. Then, a powerful finishing blow is dealt after stunning them with a Shoulder Hit.
- SP per level: 300, then 200 afterwards
- Cast Time: Instant
- Cooldown: 180 sec
- Number of Consecutive Attacks: 6
- Attack Range: 400px
- This skill consumes 10 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP --5% Cooldown --5% on Command
- If you learned Dry Out, other skills can be cancelled during casting but Wrath of God itself cannot be cancelled.
- The direction and targeting of this ability is automatic and entirely random. The Monk will sometimes teleport to the opposite end of the room for no apparent reason even if no enemies are present on that particular side.
- If there are no non-invincible enemies within range, activating this ability will immediately trigger the final explosion without the prior consecutive attacks.
Updated by (User:DaniloKid)