|Location||Underfoot Master Guild|
Minet is the Thief trainer located inside the Underfoot Master Guild. She is a Dark Elf. Requested by the Elders to train novice Thieves, Minet was sent to Hendon Myre to empower her people with not only her knowledge of Necromancy, but also her ability to swiftly overpower her enemies with unparalleled speed.
Unbeknownst to the Elders, the Dark Elf Queen Maya – suspicious of all who may rival her in power – commissioned Minet to infiltrate the Elders.
However Minet has neither sided with her Queen nor the Elders. She follows her own calling: to bring peace amongst her people.
- What brings you? I wouldn't want to be seen talking to me if I were you.
- Do you want to know about the Thieves? I don't know about other races, but Dark Elf Thieves are the experts of unarmed combat. We can move more quickly than your eyes can see, and are capable of even the most dangerous missions.
- The news of Hendon Myre's devastation by the Great Metastasis shocked even us Dark Elves, and we don't consider Humans our friends.
- We're shocked once again when we heard one of you, the Empire, decided to use it as an opportunity to expand its territory.
- Don't be surprised when you catch a glimpse at a different side of your friend. Everyone had many different facets,
- and they come to light in different circumstances. Don't act like you don't know what I'm saying. You too have different sides to you.
- As you may have seen, we Dark Elves are divided into two factions.
- Those who follow the young, but wise queen, and the others who follow the Elders that hold the actual power. Me? I'm neutral. As any Dark Elf who loves his country, I just want my kind to prosper.
- It's hard to stay awake when the sun's still up...
- Don't speak to me unless you have a good reason to.
- So many humans...
- Whose side are you on?
- I've been waiting for you.
- What is it? A new order?
- Have any useful info?
- I look forward to your future achievements.
- Glory to the Dark Elves.
- Do not tell anyone who I am.
- If anyone asks, you don't know me, hm?