Michelle Monohan, previously known as Michelle the Telekinetic, was once an enemy in Verderia, but since the Great Metastasis, she resides in the Northern Shelter, where she assists players in the Iced Wall of Resignation. At one point, players do go and fight an alternate version of her again in the Prophetic Dream. Michelle was always an outcast growing up due to her telekinetic powers and has had to face bullying as a result of it. She is very timid and cautious towards others because of this. While she may be shy, she still takes great pride in helping others out and is eternally grateful to the Bantu for taking her in and accepting her for who she is.
- Repairs Weapons and Armor.
- Assists you in the Iced Wall of Resignation.
- The nightmares of the monsters have grown so big, they're affecting people and monsters around them.
- What kinds of nightmare are they?
- For a long time, we blamed the world for our curses. We didn't want these abilities, and yet people treated us like we're monsters.
- It's only recently that we've realized we're given our abilities to help others. I hope this isn't too late.
- When verbal communication is not feasible, I use telepathy. I can talk to you directly at the subconscious level; don't be alarmed when you hear my voice in your head.
- Oh, I beg you to help me find the missing Bantu.
- There's something Telepathically calling me.
- Maybe it's good that I'm going through these nightmares?
- Do not be afraid of me, my telekinetic powers will not hurt people.
- This situation is so urgent!
- I will help, I will help you...
- Nightmare monsters are dangerous, please be careful..
- Thank you for making me laugh, it brightens my day up.
- Okay...I'll have to be more careful!
- Michelle also makes an appearance in Cyphers, another game developed by Neople.