|Job NPC||Commander Schmidt|
|Specialized Weapon||Tachi, Heavy Blade, Changdao, Core Blade|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 총검사|
The Gunblader is a loner and a man of enigma, a product from a time long past. In his younger days, he had once served under the Empyrean nobility as a bodyguard and professional assassin. Now, he has come out of the shadows and out of retirement to refine his skills once again. The Gunblader is unique in that his armament of choice primarily consists of swords and firearms, blending a mixture of ranged and melee combat to a deadly degree. In addition to his diverse armaments he is also nimble and lithe, applying his ninja-like speed to his martial prowess to become one formidable opponent.
- A fast hitter armed with only a Handgun and a Tachi. Specializes in Leather Armor.
- A bruiser wielding not only a hardy Shotgun and a Heavy Blade but plenty of devastating explosives. Specializes in Heavy Armor.
- A supportive fighter armed with a SMG and a Changdao. Specializes in Light Armor.
- A debuffer and immobilizer armed with a Core Blade and Pistol. Specializes in Cloth Armor.
How to Advance into a Subclass
For help deciding on your character, the Class Comparison tables have side-by-side class and subclass comparisons.
General TP Skills
- [Gunblader Theme Song: Nowhere - feat. Kim Min Ho]
- [Gunblader Promo Animation]
- [Gunblader Trailer]
- [Agent and Trouble Shooter KR Promo]
- The Gunblader is the first class to be released alongside his own second awakenings.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|