From DFO World Wiki
| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
Quickly crouches and advances forward in one deft motion. Pressing up or down while dashing will make the Monk move diagonally.
- SP per level: ?
- Cast Time: ? sec (? sec in Arena )
- Cooldown: ? sec
- Number of Hits: ? (? in Arena, ? in Tower)
- This skill consumes ? Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -?% Cooldown -?% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Only usable with Will Driver active.
- Motion can be stopped mid-duck by pressing the jump button.
- Can be canceled into and out of Sway.
- Similar to Crouch, this will dodge any high attacks.
|Monk TP Skills|
|Chopping Hammer Upgrade Divine Crush Upgrade Exquisite Combo Upgrade Heavenly Combo Upgrade Hurricane 'n' Roll Upgrade Machine Gun Jab Upgrade Sacred Counter Upgrade Sidewind Upgrade Twister of Judgement Upgrade Upgrade Ducking Attacks|
|Male Priest Skills|
|Active:||Cure Furious Grab Giant Weapon Launcher Lucky Straight Punch Painful Rapture Phoenix Hammer Rising Emblem Second Uppercut Slow Heal Smasher Strike Wisdom Blessing|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Male Priest Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Male Priest TP Skills|
|Cure Upgrade Furious Grab Upgrade Giant Weapon Launcher Upgrade Lucky Straight Punch Upgrade Phoenix Hammer Upgrade Rising Emblem Upgrade Second Uppercut Upgrade Slow Heal Upgrade Smasher Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|