|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: Fixed Damage |
Physical Skills: None
|Alternate Names||Dimension Walker|
Korean: 디멘션 워커
All mages dream of studying otherworldly entities in other dimensions, but unless they are equipped with something to protect themselves, the energy of other dimensions corrupts their minds and bodies, as proven by thousands of magical pioneers who were driven mad.
Some mages dedicate all their power of Abyss to protect themselves against this poisonous energy, and they are called the Dimension Walkers..
They handle the alien powers of other dimensions, and follow principles that no ordinary man can understand. Be careful when you are in their presence.
The madness that eats at their Abyss shield might get a hold of you.
The Dimension Walker is a peculiar sort, putting himself at risk to understand the power beyond dimensions. With the power of the Abyss, he is able to conjure entities from other realms and access powers from unknown dimensions.
- At level 50, the Dimension Walker awakens as an Divergent then at level 75, the Divergent awakens as an Ascendant.
- His subclass cosmetic effect changes his idle to have him flick his wrist out before phasing out of view.
- His second awakening cosmetic effect extends the animation by showing a window of another dimension after phasing out of view.
- 1 Becoming an Dimension Walker
- 2 Awakening as an Divergent
- 3 Awakening as an Ascendant
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming an Dimension Walker
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as an Divergent
Of all the classes offered at the Mage Society, his class is the least popular. One of the Dimension Walkers who are shunned by the rest of the society, he is as peculiar as the others of his ilk, and while the others seclude themselves from the rest of the world, too busy discovering facts about worlds outside this realm, he publishes theses and lectures at schools on a regular basis. But like I said, his class is so unpopular that only a few dimensional science nerds like me attend it. I don't think he hates us. We sure don't.
When he has no class or research project, he would sit at his favorite corner in the cafe in front of the school and drink something that I doubt is from the cafe's menu. Whenever he does, he strikes quite a pleasing image. Once I stopped walking and stared at him for a long time in spite of myself. Sometimes when our eyes meet, he would smile, and his smile is so otherworldly that I'm stunned for a moment, by the intensity of the creepiness that is his smile. When I found out he was also a famous adventurer, I got more interested in him, but I didn't get a chance to get to know him better. I found out about his sideline through the notice on the school bulletin board stating that he'd resigned as a lecturer to focus on his other occupation.
I caught him leaving the campus, and he was with a silver-haired girl. I assumed he was single. It seemed he wasn't. His companion had a charming, yet creepy mystique, just like he did.
They were bickering as they left. She was complaining about something wasting their time, and he was disagreeing with her, his face scrunched up in childish sulkiness that I'd never seen before. I was curious about their relationship. They could be boyfriend and girlfriend, or—who knows?—master and familiar. I doubt it's the latter case, though. Most people who try to control otherworldly familiars end up mad. Then again…
I can ask him about it when he returns, if he ever does. '''I'm on my way to a classroom, thinking about him.
The Dimension Walker must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot Hall.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as an Ascendant
The Divergent must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Dimension Walker Skills
Dimension Walker TP Skills
Dimension Walker Awakening Skills
Dimension Walker 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Dimension Walker Trailer][Divergent Trailer][Ascendant Trailer]
- [Dimension Walker English Trailer]
- [Info and Concept Art] [2nd Awakening Concept Art]
Dimension Walker Skill Cut-In
Dimension Walker Concept Art
Dimension Walker Subclass Avatar
Dimension Walker Motion Aura
Weapons Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle--