|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|2nd Awakening Active Skill|
An Active buff skill that uses a chain dagger.
While this buff is in effect, you can use the skill key to release the chain. The chain can be released in the middle of certain skills and while you are airborne.
When the chain hits an enemy, you can enter a key to perform an action.
- No Key Entered: Pulls the enemy toward you.
- : The Shadow Dancer approaches the target and attacks.
- + : The Shadow Dancer approaches the target and attacks him as they switch places.
- : The Shadow Dancer sticks the chain into the ground to keep the target Immobilized for a while. This action incurs a separate cooldown.
- Skill Key: Activates a powerful finishing attack that can be used only once for the buff's duration.
- SP per level: 300 initial cost, 200 per level after
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: ?? sec
- This skill consumes 10 Clear Cube Fragments.
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- MP -5.0% Cooldown -5.0% on Command
- There is a brief window of invulnerability upon activating the skill
- When activated two bars appear toward the bottom left of the screen.
- Stationary enemies will take damage from the chain but will not be pulled. They can still be approached and immobilized however.
- The finishing attack functions differently against enemies that cannot be grabbed.
- The finishing attack activates Shadow Dancing regardless of what direction the target was attacked.
|Shadow Dancer TP Skills|
|Abyss Drop Upgrade Assassination Upgrade Blade Cyclone Upgrade Final Destruction Upgrade Heart Thrust Upgrade Hold Up Upgrade Neck Divider Upgrade|
|Active:||Ankle Cut (Thief) Bone Shield Curse Spear Dark Soul Diving Arrow Eraser Flame Cut Flying Squirrel Kunai Throw Rising Cut (Thief) Shadow Cut Shining Cut Slicer Transformation: Molting|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Thief Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|