Within the game, the player can play a variety of characters and classes. Each class bears its own unique set of fighting skills necessary to face off against the dangerous monsters and creatures that dwell in the dungeons of Arad. As adventurers rise in level, each class can specialize further into subclasses, opening up even more skills.
There is a total of sixteen playable classes in total, fourteen of them consists of the primary classes that exist within Dungeon Fighter Online. They are:
- Male Slayer (Blade Master, Soul Bender, Berserker, Asura)
- Female Slayer (Sword Master, Demon Slayer, Vagabond, Dark Templar)
- Male Fighter (M. Nen Master, M. Striker, M. Brawler, M. Grappler)
- Female Fighter (F. Nen Master, F. Striker, F. Brawler, F. Grappler)
- Male Gunner (M. Ranger, M. Launcher, M. Mechanic, M. Spitfire)
- Female Gunner (F. Ranger, F. Launcher, F. Mechanic, F. Spitfire)
- Male Mage (Elemental Bomber, Glacial Master, Blood Mage, Swift Master, Dimension Walker)
- Female Mage (Elementalist, Summoner, Battle Mage, Witch)
- Male Priest (M. Crusader, Monk, Exorcist, Avenger)
- Female Priest (F. Crusader, Inquisitor, Shaman, Mistress)
- Thief (Rogue, Necromancer, Kunoichi, Shadow Dancer)
- Knight (Elven Knight, Chaos, Lightbringer, Dragon Knight)
- Demonic Lancer (Vanguard, Skirmisher, Dragoon, Impaler)
- Agent (Secret Agent and Troubleshooter coming soon in July 17, Hitman and Specialist coming soon in August 7)
Two of the sixteen classes, however, are more unique compared to the fourteen basic classes in terms of gameplay, growth and design. The only stipulation is that unlike the regular classes, they are only accessible if one regular character of any class is level 70 or above. These two classes are:
- Dark Knight, a combo-based Male Slayer variant.
- Creator, a Female Mage variant that can unleash destructive elemental barrages with only a mouse instead of hotkeys.
Each class listed can further specialize into a sub-class at level 15 by completing a specific quest chain. Upon completion, the character will become the new specialized class and receive a class-exclusive cosmetic change (e.g. Berserker - glowing red eyes). Your choice of subclass will dramatically affect your character's play experience in a number of ways, as each subclass possesses their own unique mechanics and thematic differences. But if in doubt, just pick the subclass that you think resonates most with you.
At level 50, the character can complete the First Awakening quest chain, gaining a few powerful abilities exclusive to their subclass and upgrades relative to their previous skills. Each Awakening grants a total of four skills (or in the Exorcist's case, five): one "Ultimate" skill (which is distinguished with an orange-red gradient instead of a solid color), a passive skill and two new skills of either type.
At level 75, the character is eligible for a Second Awakening, which provides far more stronger enhancements to the class and a new cosmetic change to the character akin to choosing a subclass. Every 5 levels after unlocks a new skill and each 2nd Awakening averages a total of four, rarely five skills, including another powerful "Ultimate" skill.
- For Job Advancements for Slayers, see here.
- For Job Advancements for Fighters, see here.
- For Job Advancements for Gunners, see here.
- For Job Advancements for Mages, see here.
- For Job Advancements for Priests, see here.
- For Job Advancements for Thieves, see here.
- For Job Advancements for Knights, see here.
- For Job Advancements for Demonic Lancers, see here.
- For Job Advancements for Agents, see here.
- For Supplementary Quests for Dark Knight and Creator, see here.
Anything denoted by an asterisk (*) is based on overseas content. Names are subject to change at any time.
|Base Class||Sub Class||1st Awakening Title||2nd Awakening Title|
|Male Slayer||Blade Master||Grand Master||Omniblade|
|Soul Bender||Soul Reaper||Dark Lord|
|Berserker||Hell Bringer||Blood Evil|
|Female Slayer||Sword Master||Noblesse||Majesty|
|Dark Templar||Dark Empress||Nemesis|
|Male Fighter||Nen Master||Radiant Lion||Nen Emperor|
|Female Fighter||Nen Master||Blazing Flower||Nen Empress|
|Female Gunner||Ranger||Bloodia||Crimson Rose|
|Male Mage||Elemental Bomber||Warlock||Oblivion|
|Glacial Master||Hell Freezer||Eternal|
|Blood Mage||Bloodseeker||Vampire Lord|
|Shadow Dancer||Nightmare||Grim Reaper|
|Chaos||Demon Queen||Demon God|
|Hitman||Big Boss||God Father|
For help deciding on a class, try the Class Comparison tables.
The limit to the amount of characters per account is 21. The amount of characters per account can be expanded through character slot coupons that are sold in the Cera shop or given out during events.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
Pages in category "Characters"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.