The Ancient Dungeons are a special category of dungeons that are much more difficult then regular dungeons. The HP and attack strength of enemies are much higher, the enemies have much more complex attack patterns, and your party is limited to 3 Tokens per run.
To unlock Ancients, you must speak to Last Memet in Saint Horn via a quest at level 85.
Since the "Infinite Equilibrium update", the Infinite Mode System has been implemented. Infinite Mode is applied to both Otherverse and Ancient dungeons.
The first three levels can be entered freely:
- Level 1: Similar to Otherverse Normal and Ancient Dungeon
- Level 2: Similar to Otherverse Expert
- Level 3: Similar to Otherverse Master and the Requiem Dungeon (Ex Ancients)
After Level 3, you must clear each level to access the next. A time limit is applied after a certain level by which exceeding it will move you back to town, failing the attempt.
|Dungeon Name||Level||Associated Legendary Set|
|King's Ruin||85-88||Ancient Kingdom Knight Set|
(Great Glory Set)
|Vilmark - Area 50||85-88||Heartrending Grief Set|
|Screaming Cavern||85-88||Buried Screaming Soul Set|
|City of Noire Ferra||85-88||Gracia Family's Symbol Set|
|Ghost Train||85-88||Cursed Sea God's Fury Set|
|Reshpon, Village of Pain||85-88||Source of Disease Set|
|Kartel Headquarters||85-88||Wild Romancist Set|
(Dusky West Set)
After a set number of either Ancient dungeons have been completed the rewards for the dungeon will change. This occurs once per day after the maximum number of Ancient material has been collected/dropped from the boss. Running Level 1 Ancient dungeons will cause Ancient Gate to appear on the 14th run, running level 2 will cause Ancient Gate to spawn on the 11th run, while running Level 3 will cause Ancient Gate to appear on the 10th run. After clearing the dungeon the Lion card will reward you with either a special reward chest (e.g. Noire Ferra Special Reward Chest) or material pot (e.g. Impostor Report Pot) that gives materials used to purchase legendaries from Captain Luther.
The special reward chest contain both a legendary material pot (e.g. Impostor Report Pot) and an Ancient Gate Additional Reward Pot (contains a random ancient dungeon legendary equipment or a Mix Magix Stone).
- Lion Gauge doesn't disappear when you change channel or character.
- Lion Gauge is reset daily at 09;00 am (UTC).
- Their is a daily challenge that gives you 70 of the ancient quest material of the associated dungeon by clearing 2 of any difficulty.
- Clearing any one of these dailies will reward you with 2 Appeasing Stones.
- Gabriel also sells two of the following: ancient quest material (10), an Appeasing Stones, and a Time Stones.
- Red Tail Jonathan of Central Park sells 30 of any of the ancient quest material for 3 Refined Terraniums that can be purchased once per account per day.
This category has only the following subcategory.