|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Percent Damage
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Alternate Names||Blood Mage|
Korean: 블러드 메이지
|Alternate Names||Vampire Lord|
Korean: 뱀파이어 로드
The boy wakes up screaming, again.
He doesn't regret performing the ritual. He did it, knowing it could fail.
But his impending death is torturing him, even in his sleep, and his body is deteriorating more quickly than he can handle.
"I don't want to die..."
The situation isn't completely hopeless.
The method he's recently discovered could be his lifeline,
but he's hesitating because of a thought that just won’t leave him.
"Can I really take other people's lives to extend mine?"'
He is dying and desperate, but he refuses to do something that goes against his conscience.
...At least for now.
"There has to be another way. I'm not making the same mistake again!"
Repeating that mantra, the boy walks to his magic lab, his shadow darker than it was yesterday.
The Blood Mage is a Male Mage with a deeper connection with blood magic, siphoning and using the blood of others to replenish his longevity. He feeds on the vitality of others to prolong his own life and strengthen him in battle, it is for this reason that the Blood Mage is a pariah within the mage community. Regardless, Blood Mages are more than willing to spill blood to gain it, for power and for survival.
- At level 50, the Blood Mage awakens as a Bloodseeker then at level 75, the Bloodseeker awakens as a Vampire Lord.
- His subclass cosmetic effect are waves of red and black surging from his waist. In addition, he no longer has a shadow or reflection.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a red and black aura coursing from his upper body and his flash red. He also occasionally whips his hand, spattering blood onto the ground.
- 1 Becoming an Blood Mage
- 2 Awakening as a Bloodseeker
- 3 Awakening as a Vampire Lord
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming an Blood Mage
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Bloodseeker
The dark red figure that is as tall as a teenage boy murmurs.
"Imposter, you're not strong enough to resist any further."
Its voice is low, but the sound seeps into his lungs, chilling him from the inside. He has to force himself to speak.
"*Pant Pant* A mere human dares resist the One. How foolish!"
His bravado can't hide the slight tremble in his voice.
"A human? Yes, I used to be a human. But not anymore. I've long crossed human limits with the energy I've absorbed from creatures like you."
Then the dark red fog around him clears, revealing a ghastly pale visage of a young man, two sharp cuspids visible between bloody red lips. Sharp cuspids!
"Eek! You're that vampire I’ve heard about! You monster! You drain life out of everyone you see! You can kill me, but you're nothing compared to him!"
He shouts the words that he feared to say, and the scream that follows is no different to him from the squealing of a dying pig.
"A monster. Yes, I guess I'm a monster now. But I prefer Bloodseeker."
The dark red figure continues to whispers to himself.
"But this is so entertaining. I feel foolish for being afraid of crossing that line."
The Blood Mage must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot Hall.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as a Vampire Lord
He who reaches the source of the world through Sanguinem
shall be worshiped by every creature.
I was once so weak.
I desperately tried all I could to escape the clutches of Death.
Then one day, a red light descended onto me.
It was so powerful that it burned Death on my heels,
and burned my frail shell in the process.
Did it kill me?
No—it reached everywhere in my body, driving away weakness,
replacing it with a power that transcended life and death!
The red light! It was Sanguinem, the fountain of life, the key to the source of everything in this world!
And today, with the power of Sanguinem in me, I've finally arrived here.
Time, pain, ignorant creatures, and everything else that once blocked my path
are no more—finally, I'm at the Gate of the Source!
Once I cross this gate, I'll be so much more than just alive.
The true power of life will unfold itself before my eyes, teaching me its real meaning.
Once I master everything it can teach me, I'll be reborn as the truth!
I'll be the life, the power, and the source of everything!
And I'll introduce the ignorant creatures in this world to a new way of life.
Kneel! Offer your life, your blood, to your new lord!
The Bloodseeker must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Blood Mage Skills
Blood Mage TP Skills
Blood Mage Awakening Skills
Blood Mage 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Blood Mage Trailer][Bloodseeker Trailer][Vampire Lord Trailer]
- [Blood Mage English Trailer]
- [Info and Concept Art] [2nd Awakening Concept Art]
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|