|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Percent Damage
|Alternate Names||Blood Mage|
Korean: 블러드 메이지
|Alternate Names||Vampire Lord|
Korean: 뱀파이어 로드
The boy wakes up screaming, again.
He doesn't regret performing the ritual. He did it, knowing it could fail.
But his impending death is torturing him, even in his sleep, and his body is deteriorating more quickly than he can handle.
"I don't want to die..."
The situation isn't completely hopeless.
The method he's recently discovered could be his lifeline,
but he's hesitating because of a thought that just won’t leave him.
"Can I really take other people's lives to extend mine?"'
He is dying and desperate, but he refuses to do something that goes against his conscience.
...At least for now.
"There has to be another way. I'm not making the same mistake again!"
Repeating that mantra, the boy walks to his magic lab, his shadow darker than it was yesterday.
The Blood Mage is a Male Mage with a deeper connection with blood magic, siphoning and using the blood of others to replenish his longevity. He feeds on the vitality of others to prolong his own life and strengthen him in battle, it is for this reason that the Blood Mage is a pariah within the mage community. Regardless, Blood Mages are more than willing to spill blood to gain it, for power and for survival.
- At level 50, the Blood Mage awakens as a Bloodseeker then at level 75, the Bloodseeker awakens as a Vampire Lord.
- His subclass cosmetic effect are waves of black and red energy surging from his waist.
- His second awakening cosmetic effect replaces the first cosmetic with black and red energy coursing from his upper body with his hand spilling blood and his eyes flashing red.
- 1 Becoming an Blood Mage
- 2 Awakening as a Bloodseeker
- 3 Awakening as a Vampire Lord
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming an Blood Mage
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Bloodseeker
The dark red figure that is as tall as a teenage boy murmurs.
"Imposter, you're not strong enough to resist any further."
Its voice is low, but the sound seeps into his lungs, chilling him from the inside. He has to force himself to speak.
"*Pant Pant* A mere human dares resist the One. How foolish!"
His bravado can't hide the slight tremble in his voice.
"A human? Yes, I used to be a human. But not anymore. I've long crossed human limits with the energy I've absorbed from creatures like you."
Then the dark red fog around him clears, revealing a ghastly pale visage of a young man, two sharp cuspids visible between bloody red lips. Sharp cuspids!
"Eek! You're that vampire I’ve heard about! You monster! You drain life out of everyone you see! You can kill me, but you're nothing compared to him!"
He shouts the words that he feared to say, and the scream that follows is no different to him from the squealing of a dying pig.
"A monster. Yes, I guess I'm a monster now. But I prefer Bloodseeker."
The dark red figure continues to whispers to himself.
"But this is so entertaining. I feel foolish for being afraid of crossing that line."ing that line."
The Blood Mage must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot Hall.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as a Vampire Lord
The Bloodseeker must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Blood Mage Skills
Blood Mage TP Skills
Blood Mage Awakening Skills
Blood Mage 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Blood Mage Trailer][Bloodseeker Trailer][Vampire Lord Trailer]
- [Blood Mage English Trailer]
- [Info and Concept Art] [2nd Awakening Concept Art]
Blood Mage Skill Cut-In
Blood Mage Concept Art
Blood Mage Subclass Avatar
Vampire Lord Avatar
Blood Mage Aura
Weapons Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle--